Dior love at first sight

For ages I am despairingly looking for the perfect red lipstick colour. Of course I already own millions of different lipsticks,...






For ages I am despairingly looking for the perfect red lipstick colour. Of course I already own millions of different lipsticks, thousands of different shades and hundreds of different brands BUT I never found the perfect one for me. Even though it sounds pretty easy to choose and buy a lipstick, every woman knows it is a lifelong task to bump into your personal favourite. In my case I was looking for a classic and timeless colour. Something you can perfectly wear with black and white, for a smart casual day look or obviously as the highlight for a date night.





In the past I was more focused on darker red shades like the Chanel lipstick Nr. 84 Dialogue. But now it was time for a real "big bang boom". In my opinion a strong and vibrant red colour is so much more than a beauty accessory .It’s a statement. It is going to fix everyone’s eyes on you and underlines the personality of the lipstick wearer.  She is self-confident and determined, a woman of character and action who exactly knows what she wants. Whenever you are going to wear red lips, the whole world will know that you embody sexiness and power is your second name ... and believe me, it is never pure coincidence to choose red. Never ever!

In my search for the perfect red lipstick I recently tripped over a little Dior treasure and it was love at first sight.  Its name is “Rouge Dior – 844 Trafalgar and definitely my personal favourite. I am absolutely amazed by its rich flame-red colour and the high quality of the lipstick. Personally I always try to find skin grooming products to pamper my skin and to keep it soft and healthy. In the past I often experienced that my lips became extra dry and cracked when I used certain kinds of lipstick. For me Rouge Dior is like counterevidence - it almost works like a lip balm and my lips always feel great and well looked after. The long-lasting hold is satisfying as well and I never had any problems with lipstick stains on my teeth. AND of course the incredible colour ... it is to die for. The lipstick rewards you with a perfectly Hollywood smile and bucket loads of compliments are for sure! Some of you will probably hesitate because it is a lot of money for a small lipstick, but you should just keep Vivien Westwood’s quote in mind “buy less choose well” and weigh up the pros and cons yourself.





Last but not least I want to share with you how I apply red lipstick.
First I always use a lip balm to moisturize my lips and to get a smooth base because I am prone to dry and chapped lips. At the moment I am still using a recommendable Aussie goodie from my recent stay in Sydney. Its name is “Lucas’ Papaw Ointmentand for me it works perfectly to achieve the desired effect.  Besides I would recommend a lip liner (in a similar shade) and a lip brush to apply the colour on your lips. It is the easiest trick to create a perfectly shaped look and to avoid lipstick bleeding. Depending on the effect you want to achieve you should either use a soft tissue to create a matt look (my favourite) or for an absolutely wow effect a shiny gloss finish. Thanks to Rouge Dior your lips will feel excellent either way and a gorgeous appearance is guaranteed.Now it is your turn to try out the Rouge Dior and become as satisfied as me with my personal favourite.



All that is left for me to say, be careful ... danger of addiction!

You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. In my search for the perfect red lipstick I recently tripped over a little Dior treasure and it was love at first sight. Its name is “Rouge Dior – 844 ... diorlipstick.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. That's a nice color, but if you want a natural look .... http://frecklesandpassion.com/beauty/high-end-makeup-recommendations/
    DIOR ADDICT LIP GLOW is the perfect natural lip balm

    AntwortenLöschen

Flickr Images